IC2 offers a highly competitive salary, a flexible work environment, and excellent benefits including 3 weeks of annual personal leave and 8 paid holidays, medical/vision/dental/disability insurance, and 401k.
IC2 is a fast-growing sensor technology company, headquartered in Gainesville, FL, and focused on bringing advances in microsensing to the aerospace industry. With a deep knowledge of aerospace testing requirements, expertise in sensor design and microfabrication, and over two decades of research and rigorous testing, IC2 delivers scientific-grade precision sensors that push the envelope of aerospace measurement accuracy and performance.
Current Job Openings
MEMS Process Engineer
Seeking qualified candidates to fill a full-time MEMS Process Engineer position within a dynamic, growing instrumentation technology company. The position is responsible for hands-on implementation of MEMS fabrication processes in a clean-room environment. Additionally, this individual works with the rest of IC2’s R&D team to improve, develop, and scale up microfabrication processes for transitioning from prototype to production. The Interdisciplinary Consulting Corporation (IC2) is seeking individuals who can perform all or many of the following responsibilities. Candidates with partial qualifications are still encouraged to apply.
- Fabricate MEMS devices using standard and custom processes in a Class 100-1000 clean-room environment (primarily at the University of Florida Nanoscale Research Facility – UF NRF)
- Operate fabrication processing equipment including film deposition, plasma etchers, DRIE, photolithography mask aligners, wafer bonders, wet chemical benches, wafer dicing, electron microscopy, and thin-film metrology tools
- Perform hands-on MEMS fabrication process and recipe development
- Work with R&D team to establish and design new MEMS fabrication processes, recipes, and steps as needed to improve performance and reliability, reduce cost, and enable volume production
- Establish and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and fabrication records
- Document fabrication processes and results
- Utilize analytical tools & techniques to solve process development issues
Seeking qualified candidates to fill a full-time Electronics Engineer position within a dynamic, growing instrumentation technology company. The position is responsible for design, build, and test of analog and mixed signal circuit designs, primarily for instrumentation. Additionally, this individual works with the rest of our R&D team to improve, develop, and integrate other subcomponents into IC2’s systems. Candidates with partial qualifications are still encouraged to apply.
IC2 is pleased to announce Alan Gurlaskie has joined our team for a summer internship at our Gainesville, FL location. Alan is a bright electrical engineering student in his senior year at the University of Florida where he has excelled in digital signal processing...
Join IC2 in welcoming Alan Armero to our engineering team!
IC2 is currently seeking a qualified full-time Electronics Engineer to design, build, and test of analog and mixed signal circuit designs.