Chip Patterson, Ph.D.
Chip is the VP and Lead Electrical Engineer at IC2. A master of both process and science, Chip manages the electrical team, as well as runs and designs IC2 operation platforms. Mr. Patterson excels at diving deep into a problem and is quick to find the right path forward.
- VP of Operations — IC2, 2019–Present
- Senior Electrical Engineer — IC2, 2015–2016, 2017–Present
- Senior Member of Technical Staff — Sandia National Labs, 2016–2017
- Research Assistant — UF, 2011–2015
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Dec. 2015, University of Florida,
Dissertation: “Magnetic Imaging Systems for Micro Scale Magnetic Devices”
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, May 2013, University of Florida
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Dec. 2011, University of Florida