David Mills, Ph.D.
David Mills is the President at IC2. Prior to joining IC2, David earned his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in mechanical engineering from the University of Florida as a member of the Interdisciplinary Microsystems Group in 2010 and 2014, respectively. David’s education and background is in microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensors for high-temperature and harsh environments as well as MEMS wall shear stress and pressure sensors developed primarily for the aerospace industry.
- President – IC2, Apr 2020 – Present
- VP of Engineering — IC2, Jan 2017 – Apr 2020
- Principal Engineer — IC2, Aug 2018 – Present
- Senior Engineer — IC2, Nov 2014 – Aug 2018
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Dec 2014, University of Florida
Dissertation: “A Sapphire MEMS-based Optical Shear Stress Sensor for High-Temperature Applications”
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Dec 2010, University of Florida
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, May 2008, University of Evansville