Rachel Collins is an electrical engineer at IC2. Prior to joining IC2 , Rachel worked as an electrical engineering intern at Mainstream Engineering, and The Tech Toybox. Rachel received her Associate of Science in Engineering from Santa Fe College in 2015 and received her Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Florida in May 2019.
- Electrical Engineering – IC2, June 2019 – Present
- Electrical Engineering Intern – IC2, Aug 2018- May 2019
- Electrical Engineering Intern – Mainstream Engineering, May 2018 – Aug 2018
- Engineering Intern – The Tech Toybox, Jan 2018 – May 2018
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of Florida, May 2019
- A.S. in Engineering, Santa Fe Community College, Dec. 2015