The position is responsible for design, build, and test of analog and mixed signal circuit designs, primarily for instrumentation. Other responsibilities include:
- Lead the design of analog sensor interface electronics, and mixed signal acquisition systems.
- Lead simulation design, optimization, and test of analog and mixed signal electronics using SPICE
- Select parts and create manufacturable circuit schematics from high level design goals
- Layout analog low noise PCB’s using an EDA suite
- Coordinate the purchasing, fabrication, and assembly of newly designed electronic systems
- Create and perform system qualification and test procedures for electronic systems
- Establish and maintain circuit/code/system design documentation and fabrication records following industry standard practices
- Document system test set-ups and results
- Utilize analytical tools & techniques to debug and solve electronics issues
Additionally, this individual will work closely with our R&D team to improve processes, document product information, and refine other IC2 systems. Candidates with partial qualifications are still encouraged to apply.
IC2 offers a highly competitive salary, a flexible work environment, and excellent benefits including 3 weeks of annual personal leave and 8 paid holidays, medical / vision / dental / disability insurance, and 401k.
IC2 is a fast-growing sensor technology company, headquartered in Gainesville, FL, and focused on bringing advances in microsensing to the aerospace industry. With a deep knowledge of aerospace testing requirements, expertise in sensor design and microfabrication, and over two decades of research and rigorous testing, IC2 delivers scientific-grade precision sensors that push the envelope of aerospace measurement accuracy and performance.
IC2 leverages internal domain expertise in fluid dynamics, aerodynamics & aeroacoustics test when developing new sensors. Our team is actively engaged in the aerosciences research community, continually learning from the latest research in academia and across the industry, in addition to leading and sharing our own research and findings. Members of our team contribute to technical working groups and standards committees across the aerospace and measurement technology industries. IC2 regularly partners with industry leaders in aerospace vehicle development and testing and works closely with key government R&D labs across NASA and DOD to address the most critical measurement gaps of today and continue to push the state of the art in precision sensing.