Electronic Product Development
Optimized circuit design and PCB layout can help take your product design to the next level. Whether you are in the early stages of product development or have an existing product you wish to improve, IC2 can be of service. As specialized electronics consultants, we know the importance of clean, efficient performance and how to get there.
We specialize in bringing customers over the finish line to get your product to the market. IC2 excels in designing and assembling custom circuits in a variety of application spaces. From analog pre-amplifiers and filtering to clean power solutions and digital signal processing, our team has the resources to help you gain that competitive edge.
Amplify Your Circuit’s Potential
Our quality is trusted by leaders in the aerospace and defense industries and IC2’s experienced team of US-based Electrical Engineers is ready to take on your project requirements. With design for manufacturing at the heart of our engineering philosophy, IC2 strives to prepare our customers for transition from prototype to production. IC2’s core business is to design and build custom electronics and sensors for a variety of public and private customers. We constantly work with our customers to improve their processes and designs to meet a wide range of specifications and custom requirements.
Leverage additional IC2 services to support the life-cycle of your product
- Analog, digital, or mixed systems circuit design, simulation, optimization, schematic capture, and documentation
- PCB layout with high density surface mount design for low-noise analog / high-speed digital applications and through hole design for high power or other specialized applications
- Low volume turnkey assembly available for prototyping, testing, and minimum viable product (MVP) runs
- Bill of Materials (BOM) optimization for manufacturability and cost reduction
- Circuit performance testing, robust system qualification procedure, manufacturing preparation, and calibration services